Pop Art is an artistic movement born in the UK in the second half of the 1950s; it then spread successfully in the US in the 1960s.
The artists have imagined a colorful world in fluorescent hues, with shades full of color and without too many nuances, with polka dots, stripes, with abstract lines.
A real explosion of colors!
And this is exactly how we imagined our new PIUMA POP ART, shocking, bright, and intense colors, unusual color ranges in the panorama of writing instruments.
Starting from POP, an electric, bright and vibrant blue, passing through its complementary color in ART, a bright and energetic fluorescent yellow, up to POP ART, where yellow and blue come together and are enhanced with full-bodied black interventions.
– Oval shape with two facets
Art – fluorescent yellow
– Cap, barrel, knob and nib-holder handmade in resin
– Clip and metal components with platinum trim
– Lenght: 144,5 mm. – max diameter: 15,60 mm. – weight: 30 grams
– Exclusive SCRIBO nib made in 18kt gold
Ebonite feeder ø 6,50
– Cartridge/converter ink filling system
– Collection packaging made in natural leather and cotton
– Limited production of 219 pieces per colour